How to access HKEY REGISTRY in XP

I can't figure out how to open this section up. I did it a long time ago
using the RUN function I think. And does anybody know where good FREE Hkey
Registry cleaners are?

Thanks,
WreckGar

check google you will find a bunch of them, in fact remember that "tip" to
find anything you want on google cuz in computing we always need information
it is after all what its all about Ok? lol

As for bringing up the HKEY take a trip with your mouse to......

START/RUN/ in the run box type the word REGEDIT and now click "OK" you
will see them OR your "My Computer" and then just click on that!

"wreckgar" wrote:

> I can't figure out how to open this section up. I did it a long time ago
> using the RUN function I think. And does anybody know where good FREE Hkey
> Registry cleaners are?
>
> Thanks,
> WreckGar

Start-Run-Regedit

Registry cleaners are usualy part of anti-spyware software like Spybot or
Microsoft's Anti-spyware (Beta).
They are also part of anti-virus or virus-cleaning software.

Dusko Savatovic