Belkin Wireless Networking

I have a Pc with a Belkin Wireless adaptor and a Laptop with a pcmia card.
I can see both ways files on both computers, I can print from the laptop to
the printer attached to the main PC. I am unable to link to the Internet
from the PC using the modem on the main Desktop. If I look for the Internet
the main Pc will dial up but I am unable to use either the Internet or log
onto my ISP. I have checked as many settings as I can, the Internet bridge
seems to be saying all the right things.

Anyone any ideas, could passwording affect the issue although printing seems
to work.

Ray

--

This E-Mail has been checked by eTrust EZ Antivirus
3 answers Last reply

    Ray I would dearly love to know how you got it all to work!

    I mave XP and ME and they just will not talk

    Any advice of helpful sites?

    Thanks

    Paul

    Both mine are XP so it may be easier, I did ring Belkin for some info and
    they were incredibly helpful. I am in the UK and the call was free to
    California. I would suggest ringing them. Other than the internet query I
    am well pleased with the way it works.

    Ray

    --

    "Ammonia" <paul@uk> wrote in message
    > Ray I would dearly love to know how you got it all to work!
    >
    > I mave XP and ME and they just will not talk
    >
    > Any advice of helpful sites?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Paul

    Belkin saved the day! Very patient lady.

    Cannot get encryption to work though......

    Paul

Wireless Networking Wireless Networking