  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 7, 2004 3:11:09 AM

I have a Pc with a Belkin Wireless adaptor and a Laptop with a pcmia card.
I can see both ways files on both computers, I can print from the laptop to
the printer attached to the main PC. I am unable to link to the Internet
from the PC using the modem on the main Desktop. If I look for the Internet
the main Pc will dial up but I am unable to use either the Internet or log
onto my ISP. I have checked as many settings as I can, the Internet bridge
seems to be saying all the right things.

Anyone any ideas, could passwording affect the issue although printing seems
to work.

Ray

--

This E-Mail has been checked by eTrust EZ Antivirus

More about : belkin wireless networking

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 8, 2004 12:04:18 AM

Ray I would dearly love to know how you got it all to work!

I mave XP and ME and they just will not talk

Any advice of helpful sites?

Thanks

Paul
May 8, 2004 3:27:11 AM

Both mine are XP so it may be easier, I did ring Belkin for some info and
they were incredibly helpful. I am in the UK and the call was free to
California. I would suggest ringing them. Other than the internet query I
am well pleased with the way it works.

Ray

--

"Ammonia" <paul@uk> wrote in message
> Ray I would dearly love to know how you got it all to work!
>
> I mave XP and ME and they just will not talk
>
> Any advice of helpful sites?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 8, 2004 6:50:28 PM

Belkin saved the day! Very patient lady.

Cannot get encryption to work though......

Paul
!