XP LOGIN TAKE LONG TIME TO LOGIN TO THE DOMAIN

January 11, 2005 9:05:03 AM

Hi
I have W2K Server ( domain) before i have widows 2000 pro all the clients
login in very fast to the domain but after upgrading from 2000 pro to Xp Pro
its takes long time to login to the domain .... Any Sugesstion
Thanks
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 12:07:30 PM

Strip the PC and perform a clean install WinXP SP2.

--
Dave

!