Login Script execution & File Download dialog box

January 11, 2005 9:07:03 AM

I am testing a new login script for use on our Windows XP Sp1 Professional
machines. The login script is a batch file. It is being called form
\\domain\Netlogon.

When the script runs I get a file download dialog box stating that "Some
files may be harmful to your computer"

Would you like to Open it or Save it.
Oddly the Save button is greyed out. And also greyed out and selected is
"Always ask before opening this type of file"

How do I get my script to run without this dialog box?

Paul Glickenhaus
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 11:13:53 PM

Multipost; response in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Multiposting vs Crossposting

and

Please don't multi-post.
http://www.aspfaq.com/etiquette.asp?id=5003