How to disable Delete Cookies/Delete Files button

Hi all,

I'm running a network of 12 PC's (all win xp pro) in a workgroup setting. I
want to disable the DELETE COOKIES & DELETE FILES button from the Internet
Options-->Temporary Internet Files; to prevent users from clearing the cache.

I could not find any option under GP.

Can anyone help? Cheers all
1 answer Last reply
More about disable delete cookies delete files button

    pardal51 wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm running a network of 12 PC's (all win xp pro) in a workgroup setting. I
    > want to disable the DELETE COOKIES & DELETE FILES button from the Internet
    > Options-->Temporary Internet Files; to prevent users from clearing the cache.
    >
    > I could not find any option under GP.
    >
    > Can anyone help? Cheers all
    Hi

    I think your only option is to use the "Disable the General page"
    policy setting.

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Cookie Internet Windows XP