How to disable Delete Cookies/Delete Files button

pardal51

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2003

Hi all,

I'm running a network of 12 PC's (all win xp pro) in a workgroup setting. I
want to disable the DELETE COOKIES & DELETE FILES button from the Internet
Options-->Temporary Internet Files; to prevent users from clearing the cache.

I could not find any option under GP.

Can anyone help? Cheers all

pardal51 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm running a network of 12 PC's (all win xp pro) in a workgroup setting. I
> want to disable the DELETE COOKIES & DELETE FILES button from the Internet
> Options-->Temporary Internet Files; to prevent users from clearing the cache.
>
> I could not find any option under GP.
>
> Can anyone help? Cheers all
Hi

I think your only option is to use the "Disable the General page"
policy setting.

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: