How can I turn off the ATI "Control Panel" that starts up ..

Hi,

How do I get rid of the ATI "Control Panel" that's in my task bar?

Thanks,

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

More about turn control panel starts

    "pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I get rid of the ATI "Control Panel" that's in my task bar?
    >
    > Thank

    Go to the "Run" box in the start menu. Type "msconfig". Click on the startup
    tab. Uncheck the appropriate box.

    "pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I get rid of the ATI "Control Panel" that's in my task bar?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > -pw
    > remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
    > (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

    Right click desktop, properties. Then settings, advanced and the options
    tab. Uncheck whatever...

    Launch the launch pad. Right click it. Remove the option for "launch at
    start up".

    "pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I get rid of the ATI "Control Panel" that's in my task bar?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > -pw
    > remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
    > (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

    News==----
    Newsgroups
    =---

    >"pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> How do I get rid of the ATI "Control Panel" that's in my task bar?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>

    >> -pw
    >> remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
    >> (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)
    >>
    >Right click desktop, properties. Then settings, advanced and the options
    >tab. Uncheck whatever...

    That was it! Thanks! Totally forgot about that.

    -pw
    remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
    (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

Radeon Control Panel ATI Graphics