XP SP2 Firewall vs NAV2005

Hello;
can i turn off windows firewall and use Norton Internet Worm Protection 2005 ?
1 answer Last reply
More about firewall nav2005

    Worm protection isn't a full featured firewall. From what I've seen, you
    can have them both running at the same time, but I'd turn worm protection
    off before I turned the firewall off.

    -Matt

    "Mehrad.K" <mehrad.k@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Hello;
    > can i turn off windows firewall and use Norton Internet Worm Protection
    > 2005 ?

Security Windows XP Firewalls Microsoft