ATI Satellite Channel Capture

I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link or a
similar link? Thank you
11 answers Last reply
More about satellite channel capture

    fix your computer clock, please

    jay cee

    "Paulie Walnuts" <paul@baddabing.net> wrote in message
    > I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
    > feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link or
    > similar link? Thank you

    lol, that's the first thing I thought, and i wouldn't help him because of
    that.

    Mike

    "Jay Cee" <no@spam.please> wrote in message
    > fix your computer clock, please
    >
    > jay cee
    >

    > "Paulie Walnuts" <paul@baddabing.net> wrote in message
    > > I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
    > > feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link
    or
    > > similar link? Thank you

    > lol, that's the first thing I thought, and i wouldn't help him because of
    > that.

    you're a real sport

    So is anyone who changes the date to keep their post on top of all the
    "little people's".

    "atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net> wrote in message
    > > lol, that's the first thing I thought, and i wouldn't help him because
    of
    > > that.
    >
    > you're a real sport

    > So is anyone who changes the date to keep their post on top of all the
    > "little people's".

    It's possible the guy's date is accidentally screwed up and besides, not
    everyone sorts by date. It's still not as bad as top posting morons.

    To answer the op's question, go here:

    www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atimpeg/atimpeg

    oe top posts by default and I don't care enough to change it. And anyone
    who judges anothers intellect by whether or not they top post is below
    average themselves.

    "Morrmar" <morrmar@myway.com-no spam> wrote in message
    > > So is anyone who changes the date to keep their post on top of all the
    > > "little people's".
    >
    > It's possible the guy's date is accidentally screwed up and besides, not
    > everyone sorts by date. It's still not as bad as top posting morons.
    >
    > To answer the op's question, go here:
    >
    > www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atimpeg/atimpeg

    well i never got a answer to my question - the date was an error - but you
    are welcome to your own opinion. i assure everyone it was harmless. i never
    thought that changing the date would keep my post on the top. sorry to all -
    god bless..i have since made the needed corrections.

    > well i never got a answer to my question - the date was an error - but you
    > are welcome to your own opinion. i assure everyone it was harmless. i
    never
    > thought that changing the date would keep my post on the top. sorry to
    all -
    > god bless..i have since made the needed corrections.

    Now you've joined the ranks of those annoying posters
    that can't work a shift key!

    LoL;
    Ken

    Paulie,

    I do not know about your card but with my AIE 9600, I run a cable from the
    Sat receiver to my ATI inputs and set MMC to COMPOSITE and record quite
    nicely from satellite

    granny

    "Paulie Walnuts" <paul@baddabing.net> wrote in message
    > I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
    > feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link or
    > similar link? Thank you

    <snip>

    well i never got a answer to my question

    I haven't been paying too much attention to this post although I did see
    this from Mormar

    > "Morrmar" <morrmar@myway.com-no spam> wrote in message

    >>> To answer the op's question, go here:
    >>>
    >>> www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atimpeg/atimpeg

    > well i never got a answer to my question
    >
    > I haven't been paying too much attention to this post although I did
    see
    > this from Mormar

    You can lead a horse to water....

    but a pencil must be lead. <g>