ATI Satellite Channel Capture

I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link or a
similar link? Thank you

fix your computer clock, please

jay cee

"Paulie Walnuts" <paul@baddabing.net> wrote in message
> I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
> feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link or
> similar link? Thank you

lol, that's the first thing I thought, and i wouldn't help him because of
that.

Mike

"Jay Cee" <no@spam.please> wrote in message
> fix your computer clock, please
>
> jay cee
>

> "Paulie Walnuts" <paul@baddabing.net> wrote in message
> > I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
> > feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link
or
> > similar link? Thank you

> lol, that's the first thing I thought, and i wouldn't help him because of
> that.

you're a real sport

So is anyone who changes the date to keep their post on top of all the
"little people's".

"atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net> wrote in message
> > lol, that's the first thing I thought, and i wouldn't help him because
of
> > that.
>
> you're a real sport

> So is anyone who changes the date to keep their post on top of all the
> "little people's".

It's possible the guy's date is accidentally screwed up and besides, not
everyone sorts by date. It's still not as bad as top posting morons.

To answer the op's question, go here:

www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atimpeg/atimpeg

oe top posts by default and I don't care enough to change it. And anyone
who judges anothers intellect by whether or not they top post is below
average themselves.

"Morrmar" <morrmar@myway.com-no spam> wrote in message
> > So is anyone who changes the date to keep their post on top of all the
> > "little people's".
>
> It's possible the guy's date is accidentally screwed up and besides, not
> everyone sorts by date. It's still not as bad as top posting morons.
>
> To answer the op's question, go here:
>
> www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atimpeg/atimpeg

well i never got a answer to my question - the date was an error - but you
are welcome to your own opinion. i assure everyone it was harmless. i never
thought that changing the date would keep my post on the top. sorry to all -
god bless..i have since made the needed corrections.

> well i never got a answer to my question - the date was an error - but you
> are welcome to your own opinion. i assure everyone it was harmless. i
never
> thought that changing the date would keep my post on the top. sorry to
all -
> god bless..i have since made the needed corrections.

Now you've joined the ranks of those annoying posters
that can't work a shift key!

LoL;
Ken

Paulie,

I do not know about your card but with my AIE 9600, I run a cable from the
Sat receiver to my ATI inputs and set MMC to COMPOSITE and record quite
nicely from satellite

granny

"Paulie Walnuts" <paul@baddabing.net> wrote in message
> I have looked through the Doom site for info on how to capture satellite
> feeds with a ATI 8500 card. I can't find it. Does anyone have the link or
> similar link? Thank you

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

<snip>

well i never got a answer to my question

I haven't been paying too much attention to this post although I did see
this from Mormar

> "Morrmar" <morrmar@myway.com-no spam> wrote in message

>>> To answer the op's question, go here:
>>>
>>> www.digitalfaq.com/capture/atimpeg/atimpeg

> well i never got a answer to my question
>
> I haven't been paying too much attention to this post although I did
see
> this from Mormar

You can lead a horse to water....

but a pencil must be lead. <g>