How to export Gpedit settings on a stand alone PC not in D..

I would like to know how to export gpedit settings so that I can apply them
to multiple machines that are not in a domain.

Currently we build one machine, set all of the GPEDIT settings, then we
GHOST it to a server. This is the only way that we have been able to GPEDIT
multiple machines with the same GPEDIT settings.

I have tried to create a MMC and using Security and Analysis, but not with
much luck.

Any help, I'm grateful..
--
Thanks, B
1 answer Last reply

    Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "IT Bob" wrote:

    | I would like to know how to export gpedit settings so that I can apply them
    | to multiple machines that are not in a domain.
    |
    | Currently we build one machine, set all of the GPEDIT settings, then we
    | GHOST it to a server. This is the only way that we have been able to GPEDIT
    | multiple machines with the same GPEDIT settings.
    |
    | I have tried to create a MMC and using Security and Analysis, but not with
    | much luck.
    |
    | Any help, I'm grateful..
    | --
    | Thanks, B