Black screen with ATi Radeon 9600

I'm experiencing the Screen Goes Black Situation with my 3DConnect ATi
Radeon 9600 128Mb card.
It happens in conjunction with the following:

-when playing games
-when starting/exiting NetMeeting
-when exiting PCMark 2004/3DMark 2003

Any reasons? Please help.

My system:

Asus P4C800 Deluxe Motherboard
2Gb PC2700 Memory (4x512Mb)
Intel 2.60 HT at 800Mhz FSB
SATA RAID 0 (2 x Seagate)
Win XP Pro SP1

Rick
2 answers Last reply
More about black screen radeon 9600

    Make sure your monitor is using correct refresh rate?

    "Rick" <NOSPAMusenet555@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I'm experiencing the Screen Goes Black Situation with my 3DConnect ATi
    > Radeon 9600 128Mb card.
    > It happens in conjunction with the following:
    >
    > -when playing games
    > -when starting/exiting NetMeeting
    > -when exiting PCMark 2004/3DMark 2003
    >

    > Any reasons? Please help.
    >
    > My system:
    >
    > Asus P4C800 Deluxe Motherboard
    > 2Gb PC2700 Memory (4x512Mb)
    > Intel 2.60 HT at 800Mhz FSB
    > SATA RAID 0 (2 x Seagate)
    > Win XP Pro SP1
    >
    > Rick

    The monitor is a 17' CTX p722 DVI at 60Hz. Is it OK?

    Asestar wrote:
    > Make sure your monitor is using correct refresh rate?

Radeon ATI Graphics