Brightness problem in OGL solved in 4.5

Hi there

Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake and
MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.

Bye

Jack

Fokko Brugts <brugtsj@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> Hi there

> Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake and
> MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
> Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.

> Bye

> Jack

It was fixed for me since 3.4 IIRC.
--
"This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the
next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie
| |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
\ _ / Be sure you removed ANT from e-mail address if you get
( ) a returned e-mail.

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I suspect he's running 3.10, that's later than 3.04. ATI's numbering is
difficult to follow. I have had best success with 3.7 and that's before
3.10. All other drivers are slower and newer MMC's have various problems.

<ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message
> Fokko Brugts <brugtsj@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> > Hi there
>
> > Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake
and
> > MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
> > Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.
>
> > Bye
>
> > Jack
>

> It was fixed for me since 3.4 IIRC.
> --
> "This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the
> next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie
> /\___/\
> / /\ /\ \ Phillip Pi (Ant) @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
> | |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
> \ _ / Be sure you removed ANT from e-mail address if you get
> ( ) a returned e-mail.

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:57:06 -0700, "Greg" <gregorysutton@comcast.net>
wrote:

||I suspect he's running 3.10, that's later than 3.04. ATI's numbering is
||difficult to follow. I have had best success with 3.7 and that's before
||3.10. All other drivers are slower and newer MMC's have various problems.

ATI's numbering system has gotten better. We are currently on Cat
4.5's. Fifth month in 200(4). Last months was 4.4 and next months
will be 4.6. The update the drivers once a month now. :)

Pluvious