Brightness problem in OGL solved in 4.5

Hi there

Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake and
MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.

Bye

Jack
3 answers Last reply
More about brightness problem solved

    Fokko Brugts <brugtsj@zonnet.nl> wrote:
    > Hi there

    > Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake and
    > MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
    > Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.

    > Bye

    > Jack

    It was fixed for me since 3.4 IIRC.
    --
    "This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the
    next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie
    | |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
    \ _ / Be sure you removed ANT from e-mail address if you get
    ( ) a returned e-mail.

    I suspect he's running 3.10, that's later than 3.04. ATI's numbering is
    difficult to follow. I have had best success with 3.7 and that's before
    3.10. All other drivers are slower and newer MMC's have various problems.

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:57:06 -0700, "Greg" <gregorysutton@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    ||I suspect he's running 3.10, that's later than 3.04. ATI's numbering is
    ||difficult to follow. I have had best success with 3.7 and that's before
    ||3.10. All other drivers are slower and newer MMC's have various problems.

    ATI's numbering system has gotten better. We are currently on Cat
    4.5's. Fifth month in 200(4). Last months was 4.4 and next months
    will be 4.6. The update the drivers once a month now. :)

    Pluvious

    ||<ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message

    ||and

    ||> It was fixed for me since 3.4 IIRC.
    ||> --
    ||> "This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the
    ||> next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie
    ||> /\___/\
    ||> / /\ /\ \ Phillip Pi (Ant) @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
    ||> \ _ / Be sure you removed ANT from e-mail address if you get
    ||> ( ) a returned e-mail.

Radeon Drivers Games ATI Graphics