Chenbro Hornet and ATI

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b ) Power supply
May 16, 2004 6:59:55 PM

Anyone using this case, with included 270w power supply?

What flavor of Radeon are you using with this power supply?

Just wondering how powerfull of a Video card I can put in one of these with
a mATX P4 mothrboard.
Thanks..

More about : chenbro hornet ati

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
May 17, 2004 3:53:27 PM

I used one radeon9600 SE with one 275W psu, no problem. However, having a
*good* 300W psu is recommended for anything. I believe you can run 9600 or
9600pro with that psu, provided you don't have more than 1 stick of ram, 1
hdd and 1 optical drive.

Look here:
http://takaman.jp/D/?english

!