Chenbro Hornet and ATI

Anyone using this case, with included 270w power supply?

What flavor of Radeon are you using with this power supply?

Just wondering how powerfull of a Video card I can put in one of these with
a mATX P4 mothrboard.
Thanks..
1 answer Last reply
More about chenbro hornet

    I used one radeon9600 SE with one 275W psu, no problem. However, having a
    *good* 300W psu is recommended for anything. I believe you can run 9600 or
    9600pro with that psu, provided you don't have more than 1 stick of ram, 1
    hdd and 1 optical drive.

    Look here:
    http://takaman.jp/D/?english

    "Sept1967" <sept1967@highstream(remove).net> wrote in message
    > Anyone using this case, with included 270w power supply?
    >
    > What flavor of Radeon are you using with this power supply?
    >
    > Just wondering how powerfull of a Video card I can put in one of these
    with
    > a mATX P4 mothrboard.
    > Thanks..

Radeon Power Supplies ATI Graphics