Firewall disabled after downloading Microsoft's anti-spyware

sue

I downloaded the anti-spyware and my firewall became disabled. I spent 2
hours with Microsoft's help desk and they couldn't help me get the firewall
enabled. I uninstalled the spyware hoping the firewall would enable BUT, it
won't. I can't enable it through the control panel. Any suggestions?
--
sue

Sue;
Start/All Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt
Type "netsh winsock reset" ENTER
Follow prompts and reboot.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]