AntiSpyware expires months early

I installed the MS (ex Giant) AntiSpyware Beta on my PC (XP HE SP2) and was
instantly informed that the Beta expired on 31st July 2005 and I should get a
new version from MS !

Now, I installed it on 8th January. As I live in the UK this date is
8/1/2005 and it seems more than coincidental that the US format would read
this as 1st August (i.e. the day after 31st July).

All my time zone information is correctly set to GMT and to make it odder
the software installed brilliantly on my wife's Toshiba laptop (also XP HE
SP2).

I can't figure this one out. Anyone with any bright ideas?

Thanks.

Steve

Welcome to Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP