Apple HD 23" Display on PC

RichE

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Is anyone using the Apple HD 23" display on a PC? If so what card and driver
are you using. I would like to use one with Win2K and the ATI Fire GL
Z1-128.

Thanks in advance

Riche

you will need an apple dsub 15 pin adapter, no?

"Riche" <riche1@hiredguns-hq.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone using the Apple HD 23" display on a PC? If so what card and
driver
> are you using. I would like to use one with Win2K and the ATI Fire GL
> Z1-128.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Riche

RichE

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Yes, I have the adapter. The one Apple sells to connect to their
notebooks. I need a video card, prefering a current model, that will work
with the Apple HD 23" display and the driver for the card. Does anyone out
there have direct experience with the display on a PC?

Riche
"atwifa" <atwifa@'fsmail'.net> wrote in message
> you will need an apple dsub 15 pin adapter, no?
>

> "Riche" <riche1@hiredguns-hq.com> wrote in message
> > Is anyone using the Apple HD 23" display on a PC? If so what card and
> driver
> > are you using. I would like to use one with Win2K and the ATI Fire GL
> > Z1-128.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Riche

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Riche" <riche1@hiredguns-hq.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone using the Apple HD 23" display on a PC? If so what card and
driver
> are you using. I would like to use one with Win2K and the ATI Fire GL
> Z1-128.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Riche

I found this link
http://www.digitalvideoediting.com/2003/07_jul/reviews/cw_dviatorreview.htm
relating to your topic.

I'm using the Samsung 243T. It's bigger, a bit, and better IMHO. ATI AIW
9700 Pro and current drivers.