ATI AIW 9000 Pro VCR Video Capture

Hi.

I can capture a VCR signal through the video capture cable, using the
supplied Pinnacle Studio software. But I can not record the VCR signal
through the ATI TV. Looks like the copy-protection kicks in and shuts the
recording off. Is there a plug-in/crack program for this?

Jim

I got it so it would record the sound, but all I would get was a green
screen. Figured out it was that goofy macrovision, and there is no way for
me to "easily" make a back-up copy of my purchased VHS tapes.....

Maybe I will try my older TV Wonder VE and see if that will work....

"Jim in Canada" <warnerjim_60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I can capture a VCR signal through the video capture cable, using the
> supplied Pinnacle Studio software. But I can not record the VCR signal
> through the ATI TV. Looks like the copy-protection kicks in and shuts the
> recording off. Is there a plug-in/crack program for this?
>
> Jim

This might work for you:
http://www.digital-digest.net/downloads/files/DisableATIMacrovisionDetection.zip

Dave

--
______________________________
Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly.
"Jim in Canada" <warnerjim_60@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I can capture a VCR signal through the video capture cable, using the
> supplied Pinnacle Studio software. But I can not record the VCR signal
> through the ATI TV. Looks like the copy-protection kicks in and shuts the
> recording off. Is there a plug-in/crack program for this?
>
> Jim

Thanks, I will give it a try, but I haven't had much luck with my 9000. I
have tried the "ATI MV Hack", (NG) I here most of these patches are for
older cards, but you never know.

Jim