Best way to get dual monitor support plus TV tuner/VIVO?

I don't understand why ATI doesn't make AIW cards that support dual monitor
setup... Most AIW cards only support one monitor.

To get DVI flat panel + VGA CRT monitor + VIVO/TV in one system, which one
of the following plan is better?

1), Standard Radeon 9000 pro card (provides dual DVI & VGA connector) + TV
wonder Pro
2) AIW 9000 pro (one DVI connector, but with build-in TV tuner & video
capture) + second video card in PCI slot

In terms of performance, price and ease of implementation, which solution is
better?

Will there be a conflict if two set of drivers are loaded for two graphic
cards in one system?
1 answer Last reply
More about best dual monitor support tuner vivo

    I run a 7200 VIVO agp as primary and a Cirrus Logic 5446 PCI as secondary.

    Next pc will be some dual monitor video card with the tv tuner as a separate
    item.

    IMHO, ATI's video-in implementation is just too troublesome for me to want
    to repeat it a second time.

    "I discuss" <lleaf-delete.this-@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I don't understand why ATI doesn't make AIW cards that support dual
    monitor
    > setup... Most AIW cards only support one monitor.
    >
    > To get DVI flat panel + VGA CRT monitor + VIVO/TV in one system, which one
    > of the following plan is better?
    >
    > 1), Standard Radeon 9000 pro card (provides dual DVI & VGA connector) + TV
    > wonder Pro
    > 2) AIW 9000 pro (one DVI connector, but with build-in TV tuner & video
    > capture) + second video card in PCI slot
    >
    > In terms of performance, price and ease of implementation, which solution
    is
    > better?
    >
    > Will there be a conflict if two set of drivers are loaded for two graphic
    > cards in one system?

Radeon TV Support Graphics Product