OK, what's your favorite levels?

I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
--
_________________________________
James A. Cooley

    In article <SjLAd.31427$yv2.16359@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
    jacooley@centralpets.com says...
    > I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

    Sandtraps and Ravenholm

    --

    DeRanger

    Tactical Gamer
    www.tacticalgamer.com
    Your source for tactical online gaming.

    "DeRanger" <deranger-x@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > In article <SjLAd.31427$yv2.16359@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
    > jacooley@centralpets.com says...
    >> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
    >>

    > Sandtraps and Ravenholm
    >
    > --
    >
    > DeRanger

    I liked the prison level so much because of my pet Antlions. I really came
    to like them. What a cool weapon!

    > Tactical Gamer
    > www.tacticalgamer.com
    > Your source for tactical online gaming.

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:17:54 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
    <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:

    >I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

    The one where you hand over your first-born to valve - a classic.....

    --
    steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

    "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
    > I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

    Well really that depends on the mood I'm in. There are just a few real
    'areas' to the game. "outside" would be most of the game. Ravenholm,
    City17/Citadel, Nova Prospekt comprise the other areas. Ravenholm is
    kinda special. If you're gonna have a really good lookaround, it takes
    some time. But I figure if I have to pick a favorite area to play in,
    then Coast Road is it for me. Granted, it's the 'mildest' area in the
    game, right? :) There are some things you see there that set coastal
    road apart from everything else.
    McG.

    "Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:17:54 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
    > <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
    >
    > The one where you hand over your first-born to valve - a classic.....

    Ahhhh! :) We have one who likes Steam, the VeryFirstLevel :)
    Excellent.

    <looks over to everyone else...says "shoot him">
    McG.

    McGrandpa wrote:
    > "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
    > > I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
    >
    > Well really that depends on the mood I'm in. There are just a few
    real
    > 'areas' to the game. "outside" would be most of the game.
    Ravenholm,
    > City17/Citadel, Nova Prospekt comprise the other areas. Ravenholm is

    > kinda special. If you're gonna have a really good lookaround, it
    takes
    > some time. But I figure if I have to pick a favorite area to play
    in,
    > then Coast Road is it for me. Granted, it's the 'mildest' area in
    the
    > game, right? :) There are some things you see there that set
    coastal
    > road apart from everything else.
    > McG.

    I liked Highway 17 and the bridge sequence the most. I liked the solo
    "road warrior" feel to it.
    Ravenholm and Nova Prospekt were fun too.

    Agree - having the antlions as part of the team was a surprise, entirely
    unexpected and I grew to like them.

    James A. Cooley proclaimed...

    > I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

    Highway 17 & Water Hazard

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    McGrandpa wrote:
    > "Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message
    >>The one where you hand over your first-born to valve - a classic.....
    >

    > Ahhhh! :) We have one who likes Steam, the VeryFirstLevel :)
    > Excellent.
    >
    > <looks over to everyone else...says "shoot him">
    > McG.

    Would love too, but as always then playing TDM i am all out of ammo and
    the only thing i have to Ggun at him is a medpack :)

    "rcohen" <rlccohen@aol.com> wrote in message
    > McGrandpa wrote:
    >> "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
    >>> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
    >>
    >> Well really that depends on the mood I'm in. There are just a few
    >> real 'areas' to the game. "outside" would be most of the game.
    >> Ravenholm, City17/Citadel, Nova Prospekt comprise the other areas.
    >> Ravenholm is
    >
    >> kinda special. If you're gonna have a really good lookaround, it
    >> takes some time. But I figure if I have to pick a favorite area to
    >> play in, then Coast Road is it for me. Granted, it's the 'mildest'
    >> area in the game, right? :) There are some things you see there
    >> that set coastal road apart from everything else.
    >> McG.
    >
    > I liked Highway 17 and the bridge sequence the most. I liked the solo
    > "road warrior" feel to it.
    > Ravenholm and Nova Prospekt were fun too.

    It was all fun. I'm in Sandtraps again :) Always a lot of fun there
    too. I want to try to bring in a dropship! Hah!
    McG.

    "Hatman" <hatman.mail@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Agree - having the antlions as part of the team was a surprise, entirely
    > unexpected and I grew to like them.

    They actually got kind of cute after a while. Sort of like great big dogs...

    > "Hatman" <hatman.mail@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    >> Agree - having the antlions as part of the team was a surprise,
    >> entirely unexpected and I grew to like them.
    >
    > They actually got kind of cute after a while. Sort of like great big
    > dogs...

    whose 'barking' sounds like ... er ... flutter-blasts ;)
    McG.

    GEEZE!!!! "Flutter-Blasts", Fuzzy-Farts", "Freeps", "Zypher-Windows",
    "Illegal fringe".... That was from a comedy album back in the late
    '50s or early '60s... "The Great Farting Contest" "Oh no, he cut a
    divot!!!" Who did that??? Sounds like George Carlin.... HeHe, that was
    a long time ago and funny as could be... What an irreverent
    bastard.... Gotta luv him....

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:37:27 GMT, "McGrandpa"
    <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

    >whose 'barking' sounds like ... er ... flutter-blasts ;)
    >McG.

    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
    the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
    and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
    the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
    and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

    "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
    >I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

    I liked Nova Prospekt (Ant lion army) but really loved driving down Highway
    17.

    Beck

Games Video Games