OK, what's your favorite levels?

Last response: in Video Games
December 30, 2004 7:17:54 AM

I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
--
_________________________________
James A. Cooley

More about : favorite levels

Anonymous
December 30, 2004 7:52:13 AM

In article <SjLAd.31427$yv2.16359@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
jacooley@centralpets.com says...
> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

Sandtraps and Ravenholm

--

DeRanger

Tactical Gamer
www.tacticalgamer.com
Your source for tactical online gaming.
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 7:57:19 AM

"DeRanger" <deranger-x@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> In article <SjLAd.31427$yv2.16359@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
> jacooley@centralpets.com says...
>> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
>>

> Sandtraps and Ravenholm
>
> --
>
> DeRanger

I liked the prison level so much because of my pet Antlions. I really came
to like them. What a cool weapon!

> Tactical Gamer
> www.tacticalgamer.com
> Your source for tactical online gaming.
December 30, 2004 8:05:22 AM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:17:54 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
<jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:

>I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

The one where you hand over your first-born to valve - a classic.....

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org
Anonymous

"James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

Well really that depends on the mood I'm in. There are just a few real
'areas' to the game. "outside" would be most of the game. Ravenholm,
City17/Citadel, Nova Prospekt comprise the other areas. Ravenholm is
kinda special. If you're gonna have a really good lookaround, it takes
some time. But I figure if I have to pick a favorite area to play in,
then Coast Road is it for me. Granted, it's the 'mildest' area in the
game, right? :)  There are some things you see there that set coastal
road apart from everything else.
McG.
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 9:44:29 AM

"Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:17:54 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
> <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:
>
>> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
>
> The one where you hand over your first-born to valve - a classic.....

Ahhhh! :)  We have one who likes Steam, the VeryFirstLevel :)
Excellent.

<looks over to everyone else...says "shoot him">
McG.
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 12:53:34 PM

McGrandpa wrote:
> "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
> > I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
>
> Well really that depends on the mood I'm in. There are just a few
real
> 'areas' to the game. "outside" would be most of the game.
Ravenholm,
> City17/Citadel, Nova Prospekt comprise the other areas. Ravenholm is

> kinda special. If you're gonna have a really good lookaround, it
takes
> some time. But I figure if I have to pick a favorite area to play
in,
> then Coast Road is it for me. Granted, it's the 'mildest' area in
the
> game, right? :)  There are some things you see there that set
coastal
> road apart from everything else.
> McG.

I liked Highway 17 and the bridge sequence the most. I liked the solo
"road warrior" feel to it.
Ravenholm and Nova Prospekt were fun too.
December 30, 2004 1:50:55 PM

Agree - having the antlions as part of the team was a surprise, entirely
unexpected and I grew to like them.
December 30, 2004 3:17:20 PM

James A. Cooley proclaimed...

> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

Highway 17 & Water Hazard

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

McGrandpa wrote:
> "Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message
>>The one where you hand over your first-born to valve - a classic.....
>

> Ahhhh! :)  We have one who likes Steam, the VeryFirstLevel :)
> Excellent.
>
> <looks over to everyone else...says "shoot him">
> McG.

Would love too, but as always then playing TDM i am all out of ammo and
the only thing i have to Ggun at him is a medpack :)
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 10:01:14 PM

"rcohen" <rlccohen@aol.com> wrote in message
> McGrandpa wrote:
>> "James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
>>> I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.
>>
>> Well really that depends on the mood I'm in. There are just a few
>> real 'areas' to the game. "outside" would be most of the game.
>> Ravenholm, City17/Citadel, Nova Prospekt comprise the other areas.
>> Ravenholm is
>
>> kinda special. If you're gonna have a really good lookaround, it
>> takes some time. But I figure if I have to pick a favorite area to
>> play in, then Coast Road is it for me. Granted, it's the 'mildest'
>> area in the game, right? :)  There are some things you see there
>> that set coastal road apart from everything else.
>> McG.
>
> I liked Highway 17 and the bridge sequence the most. I liked the solo
> "road warrior" feel to it.
> Ravenholm and Nova Prospekt were fun too.

It was all fun. I'm in Sandtraps again :)  Always a lot of fun there
too. I want to try to bring in a dropship! Hah!
McG.
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 2:28:36 AM

"Hatman" <hatman.mail@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Agree - having the antlions as part of the team was a surprise, entirely
> unexpected and I grew to like them.

They actually got kind of cute after a while. Sort of like great big dogs...
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 3:37:27 AM

> "Hatman" <hatman.mail@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> Agree - having the antlions as part of the team was a surprise,
>> entirely unexpected and I grew to like them.
>
> They actually got kind of cute after a while. Sort of like great big
> dogs...

whose 'barking' sounds like ... er ... flutter-blasts ;)
McG.
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 4:32:54 AM

GEEZE!!!! "Flutter-Blasts", Fuzzy-Farts", "Freeps", "Zypher-Windows",
"Illegal fringe".... That was from a comedy album back in the late
'50s or early '60s... "The Great Farting Contest" "Oh no, he cut a
divot!!!" Who did that??? Sounds like George Carlin.... HeHe, that was
a long time ago and funny as could be... What an irreverent
bastard.... Gotta luv him....

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:37:27 GMT, "McGrandpa"
<McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

>whose 'barking' sounds like ... er ... flutter-blasts ;)
>McG.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
December 31, 2004 7:26:18 AM

"James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message
>I am kind of tied between Ravenholm and Nova prospekt.

I liked Nova Prospekt (Ant lion army) but really loved driving down Highway
17.

Beck
!