Wifi connection lost

Hello,

If I unplug the network cable, Windows closes *all* active sockets after 6
secondes (precisely). I want Windows to not close the sockets! This will be
usefull for my Wifi card, as well as my modem disconnections.

Thanks.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

don't post the same message two or more times, put all the addresses in one
message so a reply in one group is available to all the others... now go
find my reply in the other group.