Drivers for Windows 2003 Server?

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Is anyone here using Windows 2003 Server with a Radeon 9800 Pro? If
so, what drivers are you using?

Thanks!
Ken

download cat 4.5's for XP - then run the install routine. It will install
drivers for 2003 server and will say it is installing those drivers when you
run the setup program.
"Ken" <k-coakley@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is anyone here using Windows 2003 Server with a Radeon 9800 Pro? If
> so, what drivers are you using?
>
> Thanks!
> Ken

"Ken" <k-coakley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:e8b79017.0405180800.6c5177fe@posting.google.com...

> Is anyone here using Windows 2003 Server with a Radeon 9800 Pro?

things todo for server2003 with ATI video,
do all these booting up using "vga mode".

install DIrectX 9.0b (you need this)
install normal CAT3.7, I haven't tried newer drivers.
display properties > settings > advanced > troubleshoot...
move slider to right for hardware accelleration.

then reboot normally and see if dxdiag.exe will show
direct draw, dx acceleration, agp acceleration enabled/running.

> If so, what drivers are you using?

see above, but do all steps (vga mode) or can be crashes, then
seems to work fine. oh yeah..autostart "windows audio" service.

--
'Seek and ye shall find'
NT Canuck

'Thank you' to NT Canuck & pdiener...

I now have Windows 2003 Server running with my 9800 Pro using the Catalyst
4.5 drivers.

Thanks!
Ken