For David.H.Lipman

How do i enter safe mode.don't laugh man,please.isn't it weird that i can
hack a game,but i don't know how to enter safe mode.i woud download those
programs that you recommended ,but i don't have any space on my disk.and most
of the times i had to crash the system,my sister was the reason.once she
erased half of system 32,then she "akcidentaly" modified system 32...if i
have some grammar mistakes it's because im not from U.S.A or England,im from
Croatia.
--
Angelus

1) Dump the Temporary files directory

Go to start --> run
type; %temp%

Delete all files

2) Dump the IE Cache and set to 10MB max.

start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> Delete files
start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> settings
set to 10MB

That should free up a few megabytes to download my suggested files. All you need is less
than 20MB of free space.

To start in Safe Mode hit the F8 key during start up
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2001052409420406?OpenDocument&src=sec_doc_nam
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/boot_failsafe.mspx

Summed up here...

PLEASE...
Please respond to a post in the SAME thread. Do not create a new post. It makes it
difficult to follow and the thread becomes discontiguous !

--
Dave

"john smith the sk8er" <angelus@discussions.microsoft.com.> wrote in message
| How do i enter safe mode.don't laugh man,please.isn't it weird that i can
| hack a game,but i don't know how to enter safe mode.i woud download those
| programs that you recommended ,but i don't have any space on my disk.and most
| of the times i had to crash the system,my sister was the reason.once she
| erased half of system 32,then she "akcidentaly" modified system 32...if i
| have some grammar mistakes it's because im not from U.S.A or England,im from
| Croatia.
| --
| Angelus

Any chance we could get the OP to start using subject lines that mean
something - since Usenet is not personal email, it would help if he just
posted his subject and added your name at the end like this:

Subject: How do I enter safe mode? - D Lipman Help!

It would be a lot easier for people to respond with proper help.

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

This is the 2cnd (technically 3rd) time I asked the OP to respond to the thread and not
create a new post.

But, it is hard to expect MS web based CDO posters to do it right, especially when they are
posting from Croatian Telecom Inc., Zagreb, Croatia.

--
Dave