for David.H.Lipman(others can asist me to)

How do i start in safe mode.i can hack i game but i can't enter safe
mode,weird.most of the times i had to crash the sistem my sister was the
reason.once she "accidentaly" erased half of system 32.i would download the
programs you recommended but i can't because i have 0 bytes on local disk c
and i can't make free space not even by erasing things.
--
Angelus

OK -- I'll repeat myself !

1) Dump the Temporary files directory

Go to start --> run
type; %temp%

Delete all files

2) Dump the IE Cache and set to 10MB max.

start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> Delete files
start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> settings
set to 10MB

That should free up a few megabytes to download my suggested files. All you need is less
than 20MB of free space.

To start in Safe Mode hit the F8 key during start up
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2001052409420406?OpenDocument&src=sec_doc_nam
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/boot_failsafe.mspx

Summed up here...

PLEASE...
Please respond to a post in the SAME thread. Do not create a new post. It makes it
difficult to follow and the thread becomes discontiguous !

--
Dave