Can't delete user account in windows xp

Tags:
  • Windows XP
January 12, 2005 2:30:49 PM

Hi,
When I try to delete user account I'm getting message:
"The system cannot find the file specified". Also I have the same
message when I try to open Control Panel > Administrative Tools >
Local Users and Groups > Group. I tried to do that in Safe Mode.
Same thing. I tried to use command prompt it didn't help either.
Please help

Thank you

More about : delete user account windows

December 27, 2008 1:57:06 AM

Interesting,
I am using XP Pro (SP3) and I too started experiencing this very same problem....was there a fix for this?

SwiftKick
!