Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
July 12, 2004 4:03:26 PM

Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02

If you have one, I really need one. You can post here that you do have
one, and I'll reply with an e-mail address where you can e-mail me the
disk contents (zipped file would be great).

Thank you very much!
Bryan
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 12:20:36 AM

It is version 8.41
Master Floppy 142919-04
Will send it

"Bryan" <webmail@lunchboxpad.com> wrote in message
> Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02
>
> If you have one, I really need one. You can post here that you do have
> one, and I'll reply with an e-mail address where you can e-mail me the
> disk contents (zipped file would be great).
>
> Thank you very much!
> Bryan

Anonymous
July 17, 2004 7:26:12 PM

Then again a valid email address is required
"metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> It is version 8.41
> Master Floppy 142919-04
> Will send it
>

> "Bryan" <webmail@lunchboxpad.com> wrote in message
> > Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02
> >
> > If you have one, I really need one. You can post here that you do have
> > one, and I'll reply with an e-mail address where you can e-mail me the
> > disk contents (zipped file would be great).
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> > Bryan

July 18, 2004 3:37:33 AM

"metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:D ZidnYw2JYDL4GTdRVn-ug@comcast.com...
> Then again a valid email address is required

I think the poster said to post here as you did and then he would
email you with a valid email address.
However you know how I feel about that sort of "help" and I would not
let anyone I did not know well have my valid email address. Just too
much of a chance with spammers and harvesters.

Elector
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 3:37:34 AM

He sure did
I must read a lille slower

"Elector" <elector@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:D ZidnYw2JYDL4GTdRVn-ug@comcast.com...
> > Then again a valid email address is required
>

> I think the poster said to post here as you did and then he would
> email you with a valid email address.
> However you know how I feel about that sort of "help" and I would not
> let anyone I did not know well have my valid email address. Just too
> much of a chance with spammers and harvesters.
>
> Elector

Anonymous
July 19, 2004 2:42:48 AM

bootdisk.com