Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02

Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02

If you have one, I really need one. You can post here that you do have
one, and I'll reply with an e-mail address where you can e-mail me the
disk contents (zipped file would be great).

Thank you very much!
Bryan
5 answers Last reply
More about need system restore diskette master 175541
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    It is version 8.41
    Master Floppy 142919-04
    Will send it

    "Bryan" <webmail@lunchboxpad.com> wrote in message
    > Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02
    >
    > If you have one, I really need one. You can post here that you do have
    > one, and I'll reply with an e-mail address where you can e-mail me the
    > disk contents (zipped file would be great).
    >
    > Thank you very much!
    > Bryan

  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Then again a valid email address is required
    "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > It is version 8.41
    > Master Floppy 142919-04
    > Will send it
    >

    > "Bryan" <webmail@lunchboxpad.com> wrote in message
    > > Need system restore diskette for CD MASTER 175541-02
    > >
    > > If you have one, I really need one. You can post here that you do have
    > > one, and I'll reply with an e-mail address where you can e-mail me the
    > > disk contents (zipped file would be great).
    > >
    > > Thank you very much!
    > > Bryan

  3. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    > Then again a valid email address is required

    I think the poster said to post here as you did and then he would
    email you with a valid email address.
    However you know how I feel about that sort of "help" and I would not
    let anyone I did not know well have my valid email address. Just too
    much of a chance with spammers and harvesters.

    Elector
  4. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    He sure did
    I must read a lille slower

    "Elector" <elector@my-deja.com> wrote in message

    > "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > Then again a valid email address is required
    >

    > I think the poster said to post here as you did and then he would
    > email you with a valid email address.
    > However you know how I feel about that sort of "help" and I would not
    > let anyone I did not know well have my valid email address. Just too
    > much of a chance with spammers and harvesters.
    >
    > Elector

  5. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    bootdisk.com

Packard Bell System Restore Email CD-Rom Computers