Unsigned Activex control suppressed in xp sp2

Hi,
I have a system that installs an unsigned activeX control , which is
not displayed correctly in xp sp2. Note this control is NOT downloaded
by IE or anything i.e this is just a plain application , non web based.

Does xp sp2 stop the use of unsigned activex controls in this
environment?
Any way of saying " i want to allow use of this control even though
unsigned"?

Tech refs would be great, did alot of searching by see nothing taht
would explicitly answer my 2 questions.

Regards

John

Just do a bit more serching on google im not going to awnser cuz the awnser
is just a few clicks away....... (Always do a serch session before resulting
to a dumb post)With is useless cuz u have the tools to do it your self
........ sorry to be so hard on ya but u will thank me later