New 9800 Pro, need some indicators!

Hey folks, is there some equivalent to the nvidia 'cool bits' reg tweak?
Like to enable a clocking and temp tab in the driver applet? I'd really
like to see what my card is doing!
If not that, then 3rd party utility?

TIA!
McG.

"McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message news:<8RSqc.3440$KO2.1696@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> Hey folks, is there some equivalent to the nvidia 'cool bits' reg tweak?
> Like to enable a clocking and temp tab in the driver applet? I'd really
> like to see what my card is doing!
> If not that, then 3rd party utility?
>
> TIA!
> McG.

RadLinker? Standard supplied with Omega Drivers ( smooooooth )

chip

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2001

> Hey folks, is there some equivalent to the nvidia 'cool bits' reg tweak?
> Like to enable a clocking and temp tab in the driver applet? I'd really
> like to see what my card is doing!
> If not that, then 3rd party utility?

You can't do it with any registry hack. Your only options are to use a
third party tool or to flash it with a hacked bios. Of course you wouldn't
want to do the latter until you were *sure* about the settings you wanted!!!

The best 3rd party tool is - the appropriately named - "ATITool". You can
find it here:

http://atitool.ocfaq.com/

Chip

Chip wrote:
>> Hey folks, is there some equivalent to the nvidia 'cool bits' reg
>> tweak? Like to enable a clocking and temp tab in the driver applet?
>> I'd really like to see what my card is doing!
>> If not that, then 3rd party utility?
>
> You can't do it with any registry hack. Your only options are to use
> a third party tool or to flash it with a hacked bios. Of course you
> wouldn't want to do the latter until you were *sure* about the
> settings you wanted!!!
>
> The best 3rd party tool is - the appropriately named - "ATITool".
> You can find it here:
>
> http://atitool.ocfaq.com/
>
> Chip

Thanks Chip, got that now and I'll check it out this afternoon...time
for work :)
McG.

Dark Avenger wrote:
>> Hey folks, is there some equivalent to the nvidia 'cool bits' reg
>> tweak? Like to enable a clocking and temp tab in the driver applet?
>> I'd really like to see what my card is doing!
>> If not that, then 3rd party utility?
>>
>> TIA!
>> McG.
>
> RadLinker? Standard supplied with Omega Drivers ( smooooooth )

Thanks, will check that out too.
McG.