Anti Virus Problems

Does anyone have any thoughts on the question below I posted earlier? I
haven't been able to get any help from Symantec, so any help would be greatly
appreciated.

I have WIndows XP Home Version 5.1 SP 2 installed on my new dell and also
installed Norton Anti Virus 2004 and Norton Internet Security 2004.

With the Norton Anti Virus, the Auto Protect feature continously disables,
often multiple times during one internet session. Any idea what is causing
this?

Also, with the Norton Internet Security, I can't enable Intrusion
Protection. I get an error message which states "Please verity your Windows
account is not restricted." Not sure what I'm looking for here either.

Thanks for your help.
2 answers Last reply
More about anti virus problems

    Dump Norton and get Computer Associates eTrust EZ Antivirus.

    "Nick" wrote:

    > Does anyone have any thoughts on the question below I posted earlier? I
    > haven't been able to get any help from Symantec, so any help would be greatly
    > appreciated.
    >

    > I have WIndows XP Home Version 5.1 SP 2 installed on my new dell and also
    > installed Norton Anti Virus 2004 and Norton Internet Security 2004.
    >
    > With the Norton Anti Virus, the Auto Protect feature continously disables,
    > often multiple times during one internet session. Any idea what is causing
    > this?
    >
    > Also, with the Norton Internet Security, I can't enable Intrusion
    > Protection. I get an error message which states "Please verity your Windows
    > account is not restricted." Not sure what I'm looking for here either.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    was ?

Norton Internet Security Antivirus Windows XP