Initiate welcome screen

I would like to know how to initiate the welcome screen with a batch
file. I need that after my computer runs a program to automatically
activate the welcome screen so nobody will have access to this user
session.
I would appreciate any help.

Gustavo

Gustavo wrote:

> I would like to know how to initiate the welcome screen with a batch
> file. I need that after my computer runs a program to automatically
> activate the welcome screen so nobody will have access to this user
> session.
> I would appreciate any help.
Hi

Try this command:

%windir%\SYSTEM32\rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation

(note that the command is case sensitive for the word LockWorkStation)

You may need to configure your computer to show the welcome
screen when locking the computer.

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: