cd burning problem

January 13, 2005 2:05:06 PM

Hello.

I am having problems burning a cd from a workstation connected to a windows
2000 active directory domain...using one user

I can log in as administrator, myself (also an administrator), and a number
of regular users and I am able to burn a cd fine. However I have one user
that logs into the domain and he cannot burn a cd (double clicking the burner
drive in windows explorer just pops up an insert cd to continue message (with
a cd in the drive)...I actually get the blank window to pop up with every
other user that logs in to the machine...just not this one)....

Any help would be much appreciated...I am thinking its a profile problem
just not sure what to do from here...

More about : burning problem

Anonymous
January 14, 2005 8:09:02 AM

Strange one. If it is a profile issue, why not delete the users profile? A
new one will be created when the user logs in.

!