Adminpak for 2003 will not install

I have XP sp2 and had the Adminpak loaded but the dial-up tab was not
showing. I tried to reinstall the adminpak but it first unistalled itself.
Now when I try to reinstall the 2003 Adminpak it pops up that "Setup Failed"
Due to an error Windows 2003 Administration Tools Pack Setup Wizard was
unable to finish.

How can I reinstall the 2003 Adminpak and get the dial-up tab.
1 answer Last reply
More about adminpak 2003 install

    I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

    --
    dcztaylor

Security Windows Server 2003 Windows XP Microsoft Dial Up Connection