Adminpak for 2003 will not install

a b 8 Security
January 13, 2005 2:55:04 PM

I have XP sp2 and had the Adminpak loaded but the dial-up tab was not
showing. I tried to reinstall the adminpak but it first unistalled itself.
Now when I try to reinstall the 2003 Adminpak it pops up that "Setup Failed"
Due to an error Windows 2003 Administration Tools Pack Setup Wizard was
unable to finish.

How can I reinstall the 2003 Adminpak and get the dial-up tab.

More about : adminpak 2003 install

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 9, 2005 9:12:51 PM

I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

--
dcztaylor