9800pro and unreal2004 query

can anyone post what kind of frames per seconds their geting in this
game with a 9800pro.onslaught and assult modes if possible,and the
cpu/ram you have.thanks

datrooper@hotmail.com (sam unwise) wrote in message news:<58798d39.0405202324.5f3dafff@posting.google.com>...
> can anyone post what kind of frames per seconds their geting in this
> game with a 9800pro.onslaught and assult modes if possible,and the
> cpu/ram you have.thanks

Ever heard of Google...now go off and read the reviews!

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

harsh

only got mine yesterday and not got around to benching it on ut04 yet (or
looked up how) but it runs smooooth.
athlon64 3gb
768mb pc2100 (need that 3200 but prices r way high at the moment)

On 21 May 2004 13:28:22 -0700, superxml@yahoo.com (Dark Avenger)
wrote:

>datrooper@hotmail.com (sam unwise) wrote in message news:<58798d39.0405202324.5f3dafff@posting.google.com>...
>> can anyone post what kind of frames per seconds their geting in this
>> game with a 9800pro.onslaught and assult modes if possible,and the
>> cpu/ram you have.thanks
>
>Ever heard of Google...now go off and read the reviews!

My! Didn't realise this wasn't an Ati ng! Or isn't a 9800 Pro an Ati
card?

I have to say that all this frames per second stuff in whatever game
bores me stiff (chance would be a fine thing! ;-) ) but it's a
perfectly legitimate enquiry for this ng.

patrickp

"mick" <zzebedee@DELETETHIS.btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<c8nh6q$q1q$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
> harsh
>
> only got mine yesterday and not got around to benching it on ut04 yet (or
> looked up how) but it runs smooooth.
> athlon64 3gb
> 768mb pc2100 (need that 3200 but prices r way high at the moment)

Well I am sure it still will run smooth if you up the Anti-aliasing or
the Anisotropisch Filtering. The 9800 Pro has quite an amount of raw
power and surely will run the game fine.

Dark Avenger wrote:
> "mick" <zzebedee@DELETETHIS.btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> harsh
>>
>> only got mine yesterday and not got around to benching it on ut04
>> yet (or looked up how) but it runs smooooth.
>> athlon64 3gb
>> 768mb pc2100 (need that 3200 but prices r way high at the moment)
>>

> Well I am sure it still will run smooth if you up the Anti-aliasing or
> the Anisotropisch Filtering. The 9800 Pro has quite an amount of raw
> power and surely will run the game fine.

UT2004 in 1280x1024-32 bit, everything ON and MAXED out :) Runs very
good on FX5900, and even better, faster and smoother, on the new 9800
Pro 128 :) Using Cat 4.5, XP Pro, P4 2.66 on 533 fsb, 1 gig PC3200
(stuck at 333 mHz cause of fsb not being 800).
McG.