System Restore Feature

a b 8 Security
January 13, 2005 7:49:04 PM

Hi,
I am running XP-Pro and am the administrator on this computer. I tried using
the 'System Restore' function on my computer and got the following error

You do not have sufficient security privileges to restore your system.
Please contact your administrator, or logout and login as an administrator
and try again.

Any idea what I can do to resolve this issue?
Thanks!

More about : system restore feature

January 13, 2005 11:56:24 PM

Are you logged on as the Administrator or as yourself? There is a
difference.

!