System Restore Feature

Hi,
I am running XP-Pro and am the administrator on this computer. I tried using
the 'System Restore' function on my computer and got the following error

You do not have sufficient security privileges to restore your system.
Please contact your administrator, or logout and login as an administrator
and try again.

Any idea what I can do to resolve this issue?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore feature

    Are you logged on as the Administrator or as yourself? There is a
    difference.

    "XPPro user" <XPProuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am running XP-Pro and am the administrator on this computer. I tried
    > using
    > the 'System Restore' function on my computer and got the following error
    >
    > You do not have sufficient security privileges to restore your system.
    > Please contact your administrator, or logout and login as an administrator
    > and try again.
    >
    > Any idea what I can do to resolve this issue?
    > Thanks!

Security Computers System Restore Windows XP