Windows XP Home Network Administrator

Okay I have 3 PC’s with Windows XP Home Edition. I want to set up the “Main� computer as a network administrator if possible. I want to be able to install programs, patches, whatever from the Main computer to the 2 wireless connected computers. I have tried installing software on PC 2, but I get error messages about not having privileges on the machine? I cannot share the Windows folder or the Program Files folder and I think that is why I cannot install the software. Do I have to get the Professional version to accomplish this? I just think it’s a waste of time going from computer to computer to install updates, run defrags etc. Any help would be appreciated.

V/r,

Willyum

mark

You could try this: