Windows 2003 Server Administration Tools Pack Will Not Ins..

I am trying to install the Admin Tools Pack on my XP Por SP2 box and
the MSI keeps telling me that I need Win XP Pro SP1 or later to install
this product. What am I doing wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2003 server administration tools pack

    dave@palfery.com wrote:

    > I am trying to install the Admin Tools Pack on my XP Por SP2 box and
    > the MSI keeps telling me that I need Win XP Pro SP1 or later to install
    > this product. What am I doing wrong?

    Hi

    This one might be relevant (beta version of adminpak):
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?threadm=OpSgOGqlEHA.3520%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl

    and even if it is not the beta version of Adminpak you have
    installed, you can use the same method (Windows Installer
    CleanUp Utility) to remove the failing adminpak and then
    install adminpak again.

    Also, be sure to use the adminpak found in this download:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&DisplayLang=en

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Windows Server 2003 Windows XP Servers