Windows 2003 Server Administration Tools Pack Will Not Ins..

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I am trying to install the Admin Tools Pack on my XP Por SP2 box and
the MSI keeps telling me that I need Win XP Pro SP1 or later to install
this product. What am I doing wrong?

dave@palfery.com wrote:

> I am trying to install the Admin Tools Pack on my XP Por SP2 box and
> the MSI keeps telling me that I need Win XP Pro SP1 or later to install
> this product. What am I doing wrong?

Hi

This one might be relevant (beta version of adminpak):
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?threadm=OpSgOGqlEHA.3520%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl

and even if it is not the beta version of Adminpak you have
installed, you can use the same method (Windows Installer
CleanUp Utility) to remove the failing adminpak and then
install adminpak again.

Also, be sure to use the adminpak found in this download:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&DisplayLang=en

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

TRENDING THREADS