sript error/do you wish to debug now

I don't know what it means. Someone please explain so I can understand and
fix it.
there are no virus. I do that regular and run all the system maintenance 1x
a week

Unless you want to do freelance script debugging.........

Open IE | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |

CHECK:
Disable script debugging
[Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is
installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs
and scripts on their Web pages.]

UNCheck:
Display a notification about every script error
[Specifies whether to display the actual script errors when a page does not
appear properly due to problems with its scripting. This feature is off by
default, but is useful to developers when testing Web pages.]
Apply | OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes