Place full of nincompoops - too many unanswered questions?..

Typical Microsoft ploy. Rely heavily on the user community instead of stepping up and answering questions themselves. Have you counted how many questions on this board go unanswered? Are their questions not important? If the community of users can't answer some of these questions why doesn't an MS rep make a stab - at least an acknowledgment like "were clueless" or request additional info. People are paying good money into the coffers of Billy Gates and they would probably like the products to work. From my count, there are a lot of people looking for help who aren't being helped.
2 answers Last reply
More about place full nincompoops unanswered questions

    Your use of a web interface (CDO) for a NG reader is the reason you think
    (mistakenly) that nobody responds. Use a real NG reader such as OE.

    The MVPs here have been one helluva lot more useful to me than those
    overseas morons at Linksys. They read to you in barely intelligible English
    from a script, and when you finally get your hardware talking, that's it;
    they won't take you one step further. I like being able to tap into a
    community of users wanting to help. It's called 'learn by doing'; look into
    it.

    "Useless" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Typical Microsoft ploy. Rely heavily on the user community instead of
    stepping up and answering questions themselves. Have you counted how many
    questions on this board go unanswered? Are their questions not important?
    If the community of users can't answer some of these questions why doesn't
    an MS rep make a stab - at least an acknowledgment like "were clueless" or
    request additional info. People are paying good money into the coffers of
    Billy Gates and they would probably like the products to work. From my
    count, there are a lot of people looking for help who aren't being helped.

Wireless Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking