Place full of nincompoops - too many unanswered questions?..

useless

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

Typical Microsoft ploy. Rely heavily on the user community instead of stepping up and answering questions themselves. Have you counted how many questions on this board go unanswered? Are their questions not important? If the community of users can't answer some of these questions why doesn't an MS rep make a stab - at least an acknowledgment like "were clueless" or request additional info. People are paying good money into the coffers of Billy Gates and they would probably like the products to work. From my count, there are a lot of people looking for help who aren't being helped.

papa

Your use of a web interface (CDO) for a NG reader is the reason you think
(mistakenly) that nobody responds. Use a real NG reader such as OE.

The MVPs here have been one helluva lot more useful to me than those
overseas morons at Linksys. They read to you in barely intelligible English
from a script, and when you finally get your hardware talking, that's it;
they won't take you one step further. I like being able to tap into a
community of users wanting to help. It's called 'learn by doing'; look into
it.