Diamond trade name

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone is
using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
using the name.

jad

awhile back I posted a message that Diamond was about to re-enter in
vidcard market a while back. They would not be building their own
chipped boards but rather marketing a few different brands.

"Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that
someone is
> using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was
rather
> interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who
is
> using the name.

They were all low end cards at the Future Shop here in Regina. Actually I
think
they were all labelled SE, even the 9600se.

--

Rob

"Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone is
> using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
> interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
> using the name.

someone bought the name. I saw some in Dallas's frys last weekend. :)

"JAD" <jde> wrote in message news:10b0aev460ncffd@corp.supernews.com...
> awhile back I posted a message that Diamond was about to re-enter in
> vidcard market a while back. They would not be building their own
> chipped boards but rather marketing a few different brands.
>

> "Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that
> someone is
> > using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was
> rather
> > interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who
> is
> > using the name.

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <3gUrc.568760$Ig.223218@pd7tw2no>, "Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone is
>using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
>interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
>using the name.

Go right here

http://www.diamondmm.com/
http://www.diamondmm.com/stealth.html

About Diamond

For the past two decades, Diamond Multimedia has been widely recognized as a
pioneer in the graphics industry and key player in launching the multimedia
revolution. Diamond provides superior quality advanced graphics and
communications hardware solutions for home and business users, enabling them
to create, access and experience compelling new media content from their
desktops and through the Internet. Available through US-based retailers,
resellers and systems integrators, Diamond products stand for performance,
quality and value. Corporate headquarters are located in Chatsworth,
California.

chip

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2001

"GMAN" <glenzabr@xmission.com> wrote in message
> In article <3gUrc.568760$Ig.223218@pd7tw2no>, "Sparky"
<scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone
is
> >using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
> >interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
> >using the name.
> >

> Go right here
>
> http://www.diamondmm.com/
> http://www.diamondmm.com/stealth.html

Brings back memories. I used to own a Diamond Viper something or other.

Chip

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

It's alivvve!

Diamond MM TNT Ultra for me. And Diamond MM modems as well. They did have
superb support while they existed, hope the new company follows suit and can
make a swing of it.

Weird, Back to the future?

Bye, Rick

"GMAN" <glenzabr@xmission.com> wrote in message
> In article <3gUrc.568760$Ig.223218@pd7tw2no>, "Sparky"
<scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone
is
> >using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
> >interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
> >using the name.
> >

> Go right here
>
> http://www.diamondmm.com/
> http://www.diamondmm.com/stealth.html
>

> About Diamond
>
> For the past two decades, Diamond Multimedia has been widely recognized as
> pioneer in the graphics industry and key player in launching the
multimedia
> revolution. Diamond provides superior quality advanced graphics and
> communications hardware solutions for home and business users, enabling
them
> to create, access and experience compelling new media content from their
> desktops and through the Internet. Available through US-based retailers,
> resellers and systems integrators, Diamond products stand for performance,
> quality and value. Corporate headquarters are located in Chatsworth,
> California.

TRENDING THREADS