Diamond trade name

Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone is
using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
using the name.
6 answers Last reply
More about diamond trade name

    awhile back I posted a message that Diamond was about to re-enter in
    vidcard market a while back. They would not be building their own
    chipped boards but rather marketing a few different brands.

    "Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that
    someone is
    > using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was
    rather
    > interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who
    is
    > using the name.

    They were all low end cards at the Future Shop here in Regina. Actually I
    think
    they were all labelled SE, even the 9600se.

    --

    Rob

    "Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone is
    > using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
    > interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
    > using the name.

    someone bought the name. I saw some in Dallas's frys last weekend. :)

    In article <3gUrc.568760$Ig.223218@pd7tw2no>, "Sparky" <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone is
    >using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
    >interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
    >using the name.

    Go right here

    http://www.diamondmm.com/
    http://www.diamondmm.com/stealth.html

    About Diamond

    For the past two decades, Diamond Multimedia has been widely recognized as a
    pioneer in the graphics industry and key player in launching the multimedia
    revolution. Diamond provides superior quality advanced graphics and
    communications hardware solutions for home and business users, enabling them
    to create, access and experience compelling new media content from their
    desktops and through the Internet. Available through US-based retailers,
    resellers and systems integrators, Diamond products stand for performance,
    quality and value. Corporate headquarters are located in Chatsworth,
    California.

    "GMAN" <glenzabr@xmission.com> wrote in message
    > In article <3gUrc.568760$Ig.223218@pd7tw2no>, "Sparky"
    <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone
    is
    > >using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
    > >interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
    > >using the name.
    > >

    > Go right here
    >
    > http://www.diamondmm.com/
    > http://www.diamondmm.com/stealth.html

    Brings back memories. I used to own a Diamond Viper something or other.

    Chip

    It's alivvve!

    Diamond MM TNT Ultra for me. And Diamond MM modems as well. They did have
    superb support while they existed, hope the new company follows suit and can
    make a swing of it.

    Weird, Back to the future?

    Bye, Rick

    "GMAN" <glenzabr@xmission.com> wrote in message
    > In article <3gUrc.568760$Ig.223218@pd7tw2no>, "Sparky"
    <scruffy70@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >Just happened to be in future shop here in canada and saw that someone
    is
    > >using the Diamond brand for an ati 9200se card. Thought that was rather
    > >interesting, it happened to be in a display case so I don't know who is
    > >using the name.
    > >

    > Go right here
    >
    > http://www.diamondmm.com/
    > http://www.diamondmm.com/stealth.html
    >

    > About Diamond
    >
    > For the past two decades, Diamond Multimedia has been widely recognized as
    > pioneer in the graphics industry and key player in launching the
    multimedia
    > revolution. Diamond provides superior quality advanced graphics and
    > communications hardware solutions for home and business users, enabling
    them
    > to create, access and experience compelling new media content from their
    > desktops and through the Internet. Available through US-based retailers,
    > resellers and systems integrators, Diamond products stand for performance,
    > quality and value. Corporate headquarters are located in Chatsworth,
    > California.

Radeon Diamond ATI Graphics