Why does my mouse disapper in the Guide

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
May 23, 2004 6:20:22 PM

Why does my mouse disappear in the Guide. I've look for a command to unhide
it but can't find it.

Steve

More about : mouse disapper guide

Anonymous
May 24, 2004 3:31:26 AM

It's a known problem according to this ATI page:
http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/4234.html

Paul
"Steve" <steveh@zoomtown.ccom> wrote in message
> Why does my mouse disappear in the Guide. I've look for a command to
unhide
> it but can't find it.
>
> Steve
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 5:40:43 PM

I had the same problem and found this registry fix workaround in another
group. This worked for me.
Find this key in the registry and change the value to 3. Mine was set to 4
and the cursor kept disappearing. After I changed it to 3 it stopped
disappearing.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\Features\TV\Display]
"DisplaySize"=dword:00000003

!