Print problems since installing SP2

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Since I installed SP2 my printer, Epson RX500 has produced poor colour
quality when printing photos.The photos seem to have a dark/yellowish tinge
to them.Has anyone had the same problem and/or have a solution ?

Have you verified you have usable levels of all inks?
Most printers have a self test feature, use it to help determine where the
fault lies since this sounds like a printer issue and not a Windows issue.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"max" <max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since I installed SP2 my printer, Epson RX500 has produced poor colour
> quality when printing photos.The photos seem to have a dark/yellowish
> tinge
> to them.Has anyone had the same problem and/or have a solution ?

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

The printer has been checked out with Epson and the printer is not at fault
..Also i've put two seperate laptops through the printer and the print quality
is perfect.I've also taken SP2 off and the print quality is perfect, but
taking it off posed too many other problems, luckily i set up a restore point
and i'm now back to square one.HELP !