X800XT OUT? they are on ebay

BP

On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:00:53 +0100, "doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
wrote:

>Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are in
>stock, I didnt think they were out yet.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817262891&rd=1
>

>doughy
Be prepared to

1. Wait Wait and wait
2. lose your money

"doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com> wrote in message news:<7wssc.1056$VS5.701@newsfe2-gui.server.ntli.net>...
> Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are in
> stock, I didnt think they were out yet.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817262891&rd=1
>

> doughy
>

> ---

The name on the box is X800pro sounds like a case of caviet emptor to me.

bp wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:00:53 +0100, "doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they
>> are in stock, I didnt think they were out yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817
262891&rd=1

>> doughy
> Be prepared to
>
> 1. Wait Wait and wait
> 2. lose your money

so read a bit about that seller. It's a store, others have purchased
'rare' items from them, they got what they thought they were getting,
and new meant New. Shipping was fast. What more can ya want, aside
from 1000+ deals?
McG. :)

>> ---

i thought it a bit iffy and i wont be bidding

doughy

"bp" <6ball@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:00:53 +0100, "doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are
in
> >stock, I didnt think they were out yet.
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817262
891&rd=1

> >doughy
> Be prepared to
>
> 1. Wait Wait and wait
> 2. lose your money
>

> >---

---

doughy wrote:
> i thought it a bit iffy and i wont be bidding
>
> doughy

You can also Buy It Now I think?
McG.

> "bp" <6ball@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:00:53 +0100, "doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they
>>> are in stock, I didnt think they were out yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817
262
>> 891&rd=1
>>>

>>> doughy
>> Be prepared to
>>
>> 1. Wait Wait and wait
>> 2. lose your money
>>

>>> ---
>>>

> ---

Well, BestBuy says they are out and in stock.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1064401683651&skuId=6033856&productCategoryId=cat01151&type=product

Chris Smith

"doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com> wrote in message
> Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are in
> stock, I didnt think they were out yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817262891&rd=1

> doughy
>

> ---

Wrong card. My bad. lol

Chris Smith

"who be dat?" <whatever@dot.com> wrote in message
> Well, BestBuy says they are out and in stock.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1064401683651&skuId=6033856&productCategoryId=cat01151&type=product

> Chris Smith
>
> "doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com> wrote in message
> > Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are
in
> > stock, I didnt think they were out yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817262891&rd=1

> > doughy
> >

> > ---

BP

On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:33:07 GMT, "McGrandpa"
<McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

>bp wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:00:53 +0100, "doughy" <doughnut@doughnut.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they
>>> are in stock, I didnt think they were out yet.
>>>

>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817
>262891&rd=1
>>>

>>> doughy
>> Be prepared to
>>
>> 1. Wait Wait and wait
>> 2. lose your money
>
>so read a bit about that seller. It's a store, others have purchased
>'rare' items from them, they got what they thought they were getting,
>and new meant New. Shipping was fast. What more can ya want, aside
>from 1000+ deals?
>McG. :)

I don't know the picture they show doesn't match the ASUS card they
claim it is. They even have a picture of the ASUS card below their
picture (the same one you will see on the asus site.).

You can buy one first ;)

doughy wrote:
> Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are in
> stock, I didnt think they were out yet.

They aren't out.

Jeff B

Maniac

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jkramer <kramer@arizona.edu> wrote:

> The name on the box is X800pro sounds like a case of caviet emptor to
> me.

Roger that......

--
maniac(at)chello.pl
Gdy zbudzi nas dzwiek potluczonego szkla,

bp wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2004 20:33:07 GMT, "McGrandpa"
> <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> bp wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817
>> 262891&rd=1

>>> Be prepared to
>>>
>>> 1. Wait Wait and wait
>>> 2. lose your money
>>
>> so read a bit about that seller. It's a store, others have purchased
>> 'rare' items from them, they got what they thought they were getting,
>> and new meant New. Shipping was fast. What more can ya want, aside
>> from 1000+ deals?
>> McG. :)
>
> I don't know the picture they show doesn't match the ASUS card they
> claim it is. They even have a picture of the ASUS card below their
> picture (the same one you will see on the asus site.).
>
> You can buy one first ;)

Oh noooooo! Not this ol boy! Mommie taught her li'l boy better than to
be first in line with money in hand and blindfold over eyes! :eek:)
McG.
'sides, someone already got the 'first in line blindfolded' filled!

dino wrote:
> sorry..that was the Pro..

yeah, and even if it was the XT, it wouldn't count cause it is above the
MSRP anyway.

Jeff B

jeff b wrote:
> dino wrote:
>> sorry..that was the Pro..
>>

> yeah, and even if it was the XT, it wouldn't count cause it is above
> the MSRP anyway.
>
> Jeff B

Not in Canadian dollars.
McG.

> Not in Canadian dollars.
> McG.

In any currency, it was above MSRP

Jeff B

June 04 - 2004 is the shiiping date of the X800.

wrote:

>Just browsing ebay and found the X800 XT for sale and they say they are in
>stock, I didnt think they were out yet.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27387&item=3817262891&rd=1
>

>doughy
>

>---

- - - - -
Remember: In the USA - it is dangeroud to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called, people threaten to kill you. (What country is this again?)

- 15yr old boy in Washington was disciplined for drawing such images.
- White House blows cover of an undercover agent because her husband said there were no WMD (before the USA started the war) - her job was finding terrorist. (This makes sense?)
God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.