The Rats Cat House dedicated server is up and running..

Last response: in Video Games
January 1, 2005 3:12:39 AM

Finally got around to getting my little stand alone HL2 DM server up
and running... No real rats maps out yet so I picked a few ya'll might
enjoy... If anyone joins please give me some feedback on yer pings...

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 4:40:01 PM

Hmm, CF I can't see it in the server browser or ASE?

lyset

"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn@airmail.net> skrev i meddelandet
> Finally got around to getting my little stand alone HL2 DM server up
> and running... No real rats maps out yet so I picked a few ya'll might
> enjoy... If anyone joins please give me some feedback on yer pings...
>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
> sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
> the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
> and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 5:55:17 PM

Hum... Just woke up and see that it had crashed and now won't boot up
again... I'll check it out when I regain my faculties....

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:40:01 +0100, "lyset" <peter_lysen40@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hmm, CF I can't see it in the server browser or ASE?
>
>lyset
>
>"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn@airmail.net> skrev i meddelandet
>> Finally got around to getting my little stand alone HL2 DM server up
>> and running... No real rats maps out yet so I picked a few ya'll might
>> enjoy... If anyone joins please give me some feedback on yer pings...
>>

>> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
>> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
>> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
>> sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
>> the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
>> and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
January 1, 2005 8:07:56 PM

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:12:39 GMT, Cannon Fodder <gonfishn@airmail.net>
wrote:

>Finally got around to getting my little stand alone HL2 DM server up
>and running... No real rats maps out yet so I picked a few ya'll might
>enjoy... If anyone joins please give me some feedback on yer pings...

Is it up, CF? I just looked for it, but couldn't find anything.

-----
Anders Simonsson
Website: http://hem.bredband.net/b273622/index.html
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 8:39:18 PM

It was up Anders but the puter crashed and died last night.... It must
have partied too much... I'll get another machine up and running when
the stores open monday....

!