Paul

Splendid

Hey.
A few weeks ago i clicked an option that locked out the option to change the
internet explorer homepage. Now due to Adware the page has changed and i can
not find the option i choose to do this. Can anybody direct me to where it
is?

I think it was in the administritive tools from the control panel, but after
searching through the options a few hundred times i'm still no better off!!

Any help would be greatfully received!!

"Remove IE Restrictions & Restore Missing tabs". Download fix from:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

see also:-
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm
"Restrictions" error while opening Internet Options