Hi everyone
Can anyone help? - I am trying to make a certificate and therefore sign some
VBA code, but I can't find out how to do this. One one system I simply
followed access vba help, and was able to attach a certificate, and thereby
sign the code, but on the cl.ient system there are no certificates from
which to choose. Info on this seems sparse.
Can any one suggest a way out?
Thanks
Jim McDonald

Jim,

No, your certificate isn't on the client machine, but since the code is
signed, the user will get the security warning the first time they fire up
the application. The user has to explicitly accept your certificate to avoid
getting the warning every time they launch the app.

Regards,
Graham R Seach
Microsoft Access MVP
Sydney, Australia