Microsoft com/office/eula

I purchased my office 2010 from, thru my employer (state college) which licensing agreement applies to me?
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft office eula
  1. Should be a copy of it on the disk somewhere.
  2. Depends which version of Office you purchased. If you purchased the home use program version, then thats the EULA you use. If you purchased the discounted educational version, then thats the EULA you use.

    In both cases, they state as soon as you end your relationship with the school/employer, you must terminate your copy of the product.
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Office 2010 College Microsoft Office Business Computing