Has anyone done a re-install of HL2?

Yeah, about a wek ago... What's yer problem... What happens??? Can't
give much help with no info...

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:13:06 -0600, "Patch" <bob_acord@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Anyone had any luck doing a re-install? I can't get it to work. Support
>doesn't have an answer.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

wrote:

>Anyone had any luck doing a re-install? I can't get it to work. Support
>doesn't have an answer.

Just done one - go ahead and shoot...

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

wrote:

>Anyone had any luck doing a re-install? I can't get it to work. Support
>doesn't have an answer.

I re-installed in a fresh XP install, made me re-download the entire
game even though I bought the DVD version.
--
ButIstillneedtoknowwhat'sinthere!Thekeytoanysecurity
systemishowit'sdesigned!Thatdependsonwhyitwasdesigned!

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 12:30:57 +0000, Luke Curtis <mfll78@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:13:06 -0600, "Patch" <bob_acord@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Anyone had any luck doing a re-install? I can't get it to work. Support
>>doesn't have an answer.
>>
>I re-installed in a fresh XP install, made me re-download the entire
>game even though I bought the DVD version.

Errr, then you did it wrong

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:34:17 +0000, Steve Evans <no@spam> wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 12:30:57 +0000, Luke Curtis <mfll78@dsl.pipex.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:13:06 -0600, "Patch" <bob_acord@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone had any luck doing a re-install? I can't get it to work. Support
>>>doesn't have an answer.
>>>
>>I re-installed in a fresh XP install, made me re-download the entire
>>game even though I bought the DVD version.
>
>Errr, then you did it wrong

I re-formatted & re-installed XP then re-installed Half Life 2
including Steam.....