"Help and Support" system service missing

I cannot open Help and Support for Windows XP. When I try to open it I get a
message that the system service is not running. When I look in
Administration/Services there is no listing for Help and Support. Is there a
way to retore this file?
1 answer Last reply
More about help support system service missing

    Kansan wrote:

    > I cannot open Help and Support for Windows XP. When I try to open it I
    > get a message that the system service is not running. When I look in
    > Administration/Services there is no listing for Help and Support. Is
    > there a way to retore this file?

    Go to MVP Kelly Theriot's site here:

    Click on "H" and scroll down to the Help & Support to find your problem
    and solution.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User