"Help and Support" system service missing

a b 8 Security
January 17, 2005 3:53:01 PM

I cannot open Help and Support for Windows XP. When I try to open it I get a
message that the system service is not running. When I look in
Administration/Services there is no listing for Help and Support. Is there a
way to retore this file?
January 17, 2005 4:19:27 PM

Kansan wrote:

> I cannot open Help and Support for Windows XP. When I try to open it I
> get a message that the system service is not running. When I look in
> Administration/Services there is no listing for Help and Support. Is
> there a way to retore this file?

Go to MVP Kelly Theriot's site here:

Click on "H" and scroll down to the Help & Support to find your problem
and solution.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User