I have found that, for the past few days, Explorer will pop up (minimized) in
the task bar. It will bring up Google, Yahoo, and several other major sites,
in a revolving pattern, every hour or so. When I click on the box in the task
bar, Explorer will appear in a very small box just above the system tray, and
I have to hit the maximize button to completely maximize the window. It
doesn't seem malicious in any way, but is kind of a pain in the butt, as
whenever I open Internet Explorer now, it opens in a tiny window in the top
left hand corner of the desktop. I have tried Ad Aware, spybot killers, etc.,
to no avail. Can anybody help? Thanks.

You might have some screwed up regkey settings. AntiSpyware might be able to
clean them up:

Alternatively, read the thread "annoying spyware" replied by Malke for
additional tools.

-Fei Chua