ATI X800 moded to X800XT easy as :)

Just been reading some fourms and it seems its just as easy as linking
a few bridges with conductive, paint,ect whatever ?, so you have a 16
Pipeline card :)

Iam sure ATI know this and did it on purpose who could they not know
and not know people would find out and change the card to 16 pipelines
?

Your thoughts.

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On Sun, 30 May 2004 03:34:35 +1000, We Live for the One we Die for the
One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Just been reading some fourms and it seems its just as easy as linking
>a few bridges with conductive, paint,ect whatever ?, so you have a 16
>Pipeline card :)
>
>Iam sure ATI know this and did it on purpose who could they not know
>and not know people would find out and change the card to 16 pipelines
>?
>
>Your thoughts.

In case someone asks here are the links to the discussions:

http://tinyurl.com/2yjsy

pictures and instuctions:

http://tinyurl.com/yuvg5

Pluvious

Does that make the card an XT ??? or does the Xt have better ram ect ?

On Sat, 29 May 2004 18:08:34 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 30 May 2004 03:34:35 +1000, We Live for the One we Die for the
>One <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>

>>Just been reading some fourms and it seems its just as easy as linking
>>a few bridges with conductive, paint,ect whatever ?, so you have a 16
>>Pipeline card :)
>>
>>Iam sure ATI know this and did it on purpose who could they not know
>>and not know people would find out and change the card to 16 pipelines
>>?
>>
>>Your thoughts.
>
>In case someone asks here are the links to the discussions:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/2yjsy
>
>pictures and instuctions:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/yuvg5
>

>Pluvious

Nope, it only enables the missing/ deactivated Pipelines. The ram of the
oriiginal XT is faster, 1,6ns I think and you got no proof it will work
correctly. Aswell the XT has some aditional features. "all" you get is a
upgraded Pro. But thats okay. But you will not get a full XT, thats for
sure.

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:p44ib09t5sheuf6c9f8opq6up823t86jek@4ax.com...