HL2 on or off line??

Just started playing HL2 and am enjoying it. I have been playing it off
line. Is there any advantage or significant difference in playing if one is
on-line? (I installed the game from CDs then registered on line).

Thanks, Sam

Sam G wrote:
> Just started playing HL2 and am enjoying it. I have been playing it off
> line. Is there any advantage or significant difference in playing if one is
> on-line? (I installed the game from CDs then registered on line).

None at all if you're only playing the Single Player. Online mode is
only needed if you want to either update the game or Steam, or if you
want to play Multiplayer over the 'net.

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

rolly

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2005

Sam G plaatste dit op zijn scherm :
> Just started playing HL2 and am enjoying it. I have been playing it off
> line. Is there any advantage or significant difference in playing if one
> is on-line? (I installed the game from CDs then registered on line).
>
> Thanks, Sam

I prefer playing offline although every week or so I go online once
in case there are significant updates. Off line starts up a little
bit faster, otherwise I think there is not a big difference

--
Al wat je nodig hebt is http://www.google.be/ en
http://home.mine.be/~joinus/index.html

Rolly.