Ati device detection in System Tray

jr

Ever since upgrading to Catalyst 4.5 (AIW 8500) I have this icon that looks
like a sun in my system tray that says "Ati device detection". Anyone know
what this is? The only options when I click on it are about, help (which
doesn't work) and exit. Anyone?

"JR" <jeray31@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ever since upgrading to Catalyst 4.5 (AIW 8500) I have this icon that
> looks like a sun in my system tray that says "Ati device detection".
> Anyone know what this is? The only options when I click on it are
> about, help (which doesn't work) and exit. Anyone?

Anyone ever figure out what this is?

--?
Chris Lemon
clemon79@comcast.net
http://fredsmythe.com
EFNet: FredSmyth

Temporarily remove it from your Startup list through MSConfig and see what
happens.